Mom

I AM A MOM TO 4 SWEET ,KIND, WILD, CRAZY, FUN LOVING, MUD THROWING, WATER SPLASHING, FRUIT SNACK EATING, FLIP FLOP WEARING, POPSICLE STAINDED FACE KIDS!







Wednesday, October 12, 2011

vent

Been a while, but I need to vent. And since I am in a bad mood I dont want to vent to any "one" person as I may be mean or bitchy. And in reality I cant say its any one persons fault.
Th eother day we left our playdate at the farm early because hubbys car wouldnt run. When I got there ( an hour or so away) the car had no water and very little oil in it. I was mad! How could my husband not check the fluids in his car! Now I cant say that he blew the motor for sure, I cant get into the motor. For all I know it could be the timing chain, or something totally off the wall. We paid a million doallars to have it towed home, and there it sits. We just paid it off, he was suppose to drive it for a while!!! But now it looks like we may need to get another car. We are not rich!!! We dont have dollars just floating around. We made a small mistake when we bought thi shouse in that we didnt look into the school district. Well its not great... so we pay for Boy Piggy to go out of district to a great school. But again we are not rich!! I have been trying to look for a job, but the jobs around her are few and far between! AND I wanna be home with my piggies, not someone else! I am frustrated and scared and hate feeling lonely here. friends are well, few and far between too. I dont want to be "fake" but I hate putting on a smile when I just want to cry. I know I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am VERY thankful!! I know things could be worse. ugh! and this breary, gray nasty wet weather doesnt help any!

No comments:

Post a Comment