Mom

I AM A MOM TO 4 SWEET ,KIND, WILD, CRAZY, FUN LOVING, MUD THROWING, WATER SPLASHING, FRUIT SNACK EATING, FLIP FLOP WEARING, POPSICLE STAINDED FACE KIDS!







Saturday, March 17, 2012

#4




Well Looks like Piggy #4 is in the tummy oven!! We are so excited! I had the worst morning sickness for the first few months. I tried everything including $15 suckers ( that didnt work), small meals, crackers and sprite. NOTHING worked but I did find that if I ate a Banana first thing in the morning the sickness wasn't as strong. Still horrible but I dealt with it. Now I am 15 weeks, They "think" it's a BOY!!! And I am feeling great! Getting my energy back and nesting is kicking in. I really didn't have nesting until later in my other pregnancies but I am kind of enjoying it. Boy Piggy wants to name the baby Rocket speed. Its kind of growing on me. HAHA I know I am not a totally cool celebrity or anything but who says I have to go with a "normal" name?? Maybe Rocket for the middle name?? We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment