Mom

I AM A MOM TO 4 SWEET ,KIND, WILD, CRAZY, FUN LOVING, MUD THROWING, WATER SPLASHING, FRUIT SNACK EATING, FLIP FLOP WEARING, POPSICLE STAINDED FACE KIDS!







Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hmmm...

I wish I could keep my piggies home with me. Like not send them to school everyday. I feel like I am missing time with them. Watching them grow. They are at school 6 hours a day. A big reason... Its seems like they get my piggies "best" and I get the tired, worn out, frustrated, hungry, angry, irritated, melting down part. It makes me sad. They get my piggies in the morning when they are excited and ready to learn and play and smile and laugh. I LOVE the weekends when I get to see my piggies through the best into the tired grumpy ready for bed. I am SOOOO ready for summer time! When I get my piggies 100% of the time! And I don't have to share them with anyone! I am selfish like that :) I am starting to make a list of things we are going to do this summer!! I am so excited! We are going to go fishing, swimming, splash pads, movies, grandmas house, then grandpas house, run through the sprinkler, blow bubbles, color the road with chalk, and make awesome memories together! Welcome Summer Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment