Mom

I AM A MOM TO 4 SWEET ,KIND, WILD, CRAZY, FUN LOVING, MUD THROWING, WATER SPLASHING, FRUIT SNACK EATING, FLIP FLOP WEARING, POPSICLE STAINDED FACE KIDS!







Thursday, October 2, 2014

Life

Been a while! Life's been good. The Lord has blessed me. My 4 piglets are doing great! Boy Piggy is in 4th grade now!! Girl piggy is in 2nd! Baby piggy is in kindergarten! And Epiggy still gets to stay home with mama! I am having a hysterectomy in November. I was sad at first. Then mad. Now I am ok with it. Ready to move forward. I have been battling depression and anxiety lately. Something no one wants to talk about. But I'm putting it out there. I am trying natural healthy ways of dealing with it. I will over come it! I have faith in The Lord. He is my rock! Some days I cry. A lot. Some days I'm happy as can be. It's just how it goes. I always try to remain happy in front of my piglets. They deserve that. And I am happy being with them! It's a battle in my head. A battle I will win. So with that, I need to go pick my piglets up from school. I write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment